You are here
|Title||Mormon Studies Review 23/1 (2011)|
|Year of Publication||2011|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
- Editor's Introduction: "To Cheer, to Raise, to Guide": Twenty-Two Years of the FARMS Review
- The Book of Mormon: Passport to Discipleship
- Revisiting "A Key for Evaluating Nephite Geographies"
- Nephi as Scribe
- A New Resource on the Book of Moses
- Shattered Glass: The Traditions of Mormon Same-Sex Marriage Advocates Encounter Boyd K. Packer
- Examining a Misapplication of Nearest Shrunken Centroid Classification to Investigate Book of Mormon Authorship
- The Historical Case against Sidney Rigdon's Authorship of the Book of Mormon
- Raising Kane
- Out of Obscurity: The Story of Nibley's "Beyond Politics"
- Beyond Politics
- In the Mouths of Two or More Witnesses
- Telling the Larger "Church History" Story