You are here
|Title||Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 7/1 (1998)|
|Year of Publication||1998|
|Secondary Authors||Sorenson, John L.|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is dedicated solely to the serious and faithful study of the Book of Mormon in its historical, linguistic, cultural, and theological context. It is intended to provide a marketplace for serious faithful ideas and insights about the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- The Arabian Bountiful Discovered? Evidence for Nephi’s Bountiful
- Planning Research on Oman: The End of Lehi’s Trail
- How Joseph Smith Translated the Book of Mormon: Evidence from the Original Manuscript
- The Book of Mormon Critical Text Project
- Nephi’s “Great and Abominable Church”
- Redeeming the Desolate Woman: The Message of Isaiah 54 and 3 Nephi 22
- The Jewish/Nephite Lunar Calendar
- The Book of Mormon: A Blueprint for Organizing the Church
- What’s in a Name? Alma as a Hebrew Name
- Book of Mormon Answers: "Fulness of the gospel" and "familiar spirit"
- A General Reader’s Library of Book of Mormon Studies: The (Literary) Coming Forth of the Book of Mormon: Three Recent Milestones
- From the Vineyard
- New Light