You are here
Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 5/2 (1996)
|Title||Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 5/2 (1996)|
|Authors||Ricks, Stephen D.|
|Year of Publication||1996|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is dedicated solely to the serious and faithful study of the Book of Mormon in its historical, linguistic, cultural, and theological context. It is intended to provide a marketplace for serious faithful ideas and insights about the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- The Book of Mormon Wars: A Non-Mormon Perspective
- The True Points of My Doctrine
- The Anthon Transcripts and the Translation of the Book of Mormon: Studying It Out in the Mind of Joseph Smith
- A Lengthier Treatment of Length
- Book of Mormon Event Structure: The Ancient Near East
- Notes and Communications: Rod and Sword as the Word of God
- Notes and Communications: Jewish and Other Semitic Texts Written in Egyptian Characters
- Notes and Communications: Sam: A Just and Holy Man
- Notes and Communications: "His Stewardship Was Fulfilled"
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free