You are here
|Title||Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 14/2 (2005)|
|Secondary Authors||S. Kent Brown|
|Year of Publication||2005|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The purpose of the Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is to shed fresh light on the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ by encouraging and publishing studies of high scholarly quality. New findings on the Bible and other scriptures of the restored church may also be published, especially when they relate to the Book of Mormon. The Journal publishes current, key information from a perspective of faith regarding all significant developments in Book of Mormon and related scholarly investigation.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- “For the Sum of Three Thousand Dollars”
- “Upon all the Ships of the Sea, and Upon All the Ships of Tarshish”: Revisiting 2 Nephi 12:16 and Isaiah 2:16
- God in History? Nephi’s Answer
- Archaeology, Relics, and Book of Mormon Belief
- Looking for Artifacts at New York’s Hill Cumorah
- Lehi’s Vision of the Tree of Life: Understanding the Dream as Visionary Literature
- Out of the Dust: Ancient Steel Sword Unearthed