You are here
Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 10/2 (2001)
|Journal of Book of Mormon Studies 10/2 (2001)
|Sorenson, John L.
|Year of Publication
|Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
The Journal of Book of Mormon Studies is dedicated solely to the serious and faithful study of the Book of Mormon in its historical, linguistic, cultural, and theological context. It is intended to provide a marketplace for serious faithful ideas and insights about the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Brigham Young and the Book of Mormon
- The Book of Mormon and Dialogic Revelation
- More Light on Who Wrote the Title Page
- Was the Path Nephi Saw “Strait and Narrow” or “Straight and Narrow”?
- Two Hymns Based on Nephi’s Psalm: Texts and Commentary
- Serpent Symbols and Salvation in the Ancient Near East and the Book of Mormon
- Newly Found Altars from Nahom
- What’s in a Word?
- Out of the Dust: When the Day Turned to Night
- New Light: Sunken Ruin off Cuba?
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free