You are here
Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 22/2 (2013)
|Title||Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 22/2 (2013)|
|Secondary Authors||Hoskisson, Paul Y.|
|Year of Publication||2013|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture is the Maxwell Institute’s primary venue for the publication of research on the Book of Mormon. The Journal also includes studies of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price—all Latter-day Saint scripture and related texts that were revealed through the ministry of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- The Cultural Tapestry of Mesoamerica
- Sobek: The Idolatrous God of Pharaoh Amenemhet III
- Council, Chaos, and Creation in the Book of Abraham
- Memory and Identity in the Book of Mormon
- Jacob’s Textual Legacy
- Preserving the Joseph Smith Papyri Fragments: What Can We Learn from the Paper on Which the Papyri Were Mounted?
- Joseph Smith, the Times and Seasons, and Central American Ruins
- Evaluating the Sources of 2 Nephi 1:13–15: Shakespeare and the Book of Mormon
- Has Olishem Been Discovered?
- Worthy of Another Look: Book of Mormon Students Meet: Interesting Convention Held in Provo Saturday and Sunday
- Letter from Heber J. Grant
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free