You are here
|Title||Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 22/1 (2013)|
|Secondary Authors||Hoskisson, Paul Y.|
|Year of Publication||2013|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture is the Maxwell Institute’s primary venue for the publication of research on the Book of Mormon. The Journal also includes studies of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price—all Latter-day Saint scripture and related texts that were revealed through the ministry of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Sealings and Mercies: Moroni’s Final Exhortations in Moroni 10
- The Religious and Cultural Background of Joseph Smith Papyrus I
- Abraham and Idrimi
- The Zoramites and Costly Apparel: Symbolism and Irony
- How Much Weight Can a Single Source Bear? The Case of Samuel D. Tyler’s Journal Entry
- Kirtland Camp, 1838: Bringing the Poor to Missouri
- Worthy of Another Look: Reusages of the Words of Christ