You are here
Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 21/2 (2012)
|Title||Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 21/2 (2012)|
|Secondary Authors||Hoskisson, Paul Y.|
|Year of Publication||2012|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture is the Maxwell Institute’s primary venue for the publication of research on the Book of Mormon. The Journal also includes studies of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price—all Latter-day Saint scripture and related texts that were revealed through the ministry of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Becoming Sons and Daughters at God’s Right Hand: King Benjamin’s Rhetorical Wordplay on His Own Name
- The Covenant of the Chosen People: The Spiritual Foundations of Ethnic Identity in the Book of Mormon
- Who Uses the Word Resurrection in the Book of Mormon and How Is It Used?
- Deflected Agreement in the Book of Mormon
- Worthy of Another Look: John Gilbert’s 1892 Account of the 1830 Printing of the Book of Mormon
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free