You are here
|Title||Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 20/2 (2011)|
|Secondary Authors||Hoskisson, Paul Y.|
|Year of Publication||2011|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture is the Maxwell Institute’s primary venue for the publication of research on the Book of Mormon. The Journal also includes studies of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price—all Latter-day Saint scripture and related texts that were revealed through the ministry of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Mormon's Sources
- Nibley and the Environment
- “A Nation Now Extinct,” American Indian Origin Theories as of 1820: Samuel L. Mitchill, Martin Harris, and the New York Theory
- Redemption of the Dead: Continuing Revelation after Joseph Smith
- An Egyptian Context for the Sacrifice of Abraham
- Worthy of Another Look: The Great Isaiah Scroll and the Book of Mormon