You are here
|Title||Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 19/2 (2010)|
|Secondary Authors||Hoskisson, Paul Y.|
|Year of Publication||2010|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture is the Maxwell Institute’s primary venue for the publication of research on the Book of Mormon. The Journal also includes studies of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price—all Latter-day Saint scripture and related texts that were revealed through the ministry of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- “Words words words”: Hugh Nibley on the Book of Mormon
- Baptism for the Dead in Early Christianity
- The Great and Marvelous Change: An Alternate Interpretation
- Worthy of Another Look: Classics from the Past: The Early Christian Prayer Circle
- The Early Christian Prayer Circle: Sidebar, Minutes of the Second Council of Nicaea in ad 787
- The Early Christian Prayer Circle: Sidebar, Coptic Liturgical Text