You are here
|Title||Journal of the Book of Mormon and Restoration Scripture 19/1 (2010)|
|Secondary Authors||Hoskisson, Paul Y.|
|Year of Publication||2010|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The Journal of the Book of Mormon and Other Restoration Scripture is the Maxwell Institute’s primary venue for the publication of research on the Book of Mormon. The Journal also includes studies of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price—all Latter-day Saint scripture and related texts that were revealed through the ministry of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Hugh Nibley and Joseph Smith
- Lehi in the Samaria Papyri and on an Ostracon from the Shore of the Red Sea
- On Elkenah as Canaanite El
- Seeing Third Nephi as the Holy of Holies of the Book of Mormon
- The Harrowing of Hell: Salvation for the Dead in Early Christianity
- Worthy of Another Look: Classics from the Past: The Book of Mormon: A Minimal Statement
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free