You are here
|Title||Interpreter: A Journal of Mormon Scripture 16 (2015)|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Year of Publication||2015|
|Publisher||The Interpreter Foundation|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
This is volume 16 of Interpreter: A Journal of Mormon Scripture published by The Interpreter Foundation. It contains articles on a variety of topics including: "Toward Ever More Intelligent Discipleship," "A Response to Denver Snuffer's Essay on Plural Marriage, Adoption, and the Supposed Falling Away of the Church - Part 1: Ignoring Inconvenient Evidence," "A Response to Denver Snuffer's Essay on Plural Marriage, Adoption, and the Supposed Falling Away of the Church - Part 2: Facade or Reality?", "Careless Accounts and Tawdry Novelties," "The Prodigal's Return to the Father: House of Glory and Rediscovery," "The Deuteronomist Reforms and Lehi's Family Dynamics: A Social Context for the Rebellions of Laman and Lemuel," "The Doctrine of Resurrection in the Book of Mormon," "Not Leaving a...
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Careless Accounts and Tawdry Novelties
- The Deuteronomist Reforms and Lehi’s Family Dynamics: A Social Context for the Rebellions of Laman and Lemuel
- The Doctrine of Resurrection in the Book of Mormon
- Learning Nephi’s Language: Creating a Context for 1 Nephi 1:2
- The Treason of the Geographers: Mythical “Mesoamerican” Conspiracy and the Book of Mormon
- John Bernhisel’s Gift to a Prophet: Incidents of Travel in Central America and the Book of Mormon