You are here
FARMS Review of Books 9/1 (1997)
|FARMS Review of Books 9/1 (1997)
|Peterson, Daniel C.
|Year of Publication
|Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review of Books is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published, primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction: Traditions of the Fathers
- Marilyn Arnold, Sweet is the Word: Reflections on the Book of Mormon-Its Narrative, Teachings, and People.
- Allan K. Burgess. Timely Truths from the Book of Mormon
- Heroes from the Book of Mormon
- Lynn M. and Hope A. Hilton. Discovering Lehi: New Evidence of Lehi and Nephi in Arabia
- Alan C. Miner. Step by Step through the Book of Mormon: The Story in Scriptures--A Geographical, Cultural, and Historical System of Understanding and Step by Step through the Book of Mormon: A Cultural Commentary, Part 1
- Nurturing through the Book of Mormon
- Glenn L. Pearson and Reid E. Bankhead. Building Faith with the Book of Mormon
- A Much-Needed Book that Needs Much
- Who Was Not the Pharaoh of the Exodus
- John R. Farkas and David A. Reed, Mormonism: Changes, Contradictions, and Errors.
- Ethan Smith. View of the Hebrews
- Yet More Abuse of B. H. Roberts
- Unanswered Mormon Scholars
- On Cynics and Swords
- Mormonism on the Internet: Now Everybody Has a Printing Press
- Katherine Myers, The Lehi Tree: A Novel
- Michael R. Todd, Ted E. Van Horn, and Mark Van Horn. Book of Mormon Stories CD-ROM
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free