You are here
|Title||FARMS Review of Books 8/2 (1996)|
|Year of Publication||1996|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
- Editor's Introduction: Doubting the Doubters
- Two Points of Book of Mormon Geography: A Review
- The Word Is Powerful
- Glenn L. Pearson, Moroni's Promise: The Converting Power of the Book of Mormon
- What's in a Name? A Look at the Book of Mormon Onomasticon
- Richard E. DeMaris, “Corinthian Religion and Baptism for the Dead (1 Corinthians 15:29): Insights from Archaeology and Anthropology”
- Telling the Story of the Joseph Smith Papyri
- Constancy amid Change
- Francis J. Beckwith and Stephen E. Parrish, The Mormon Concept of God: A Philosophical Analysis
- F. M. Brodie—“The Fasting Hermit and the Very Saint of Ignorance”: A Biographer and her Legend
- Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson, Questions to Ask Your Mormon Friend: Challenging the Claims of Latter-day Saints in a Constructive Manner
- “Everything Is Everything”: Was Joseph Smith Influenced by Kabbalah?
- “Joseph Smith's Use of the Apocrypha”: Shadow or Reality?
- Pat Bagley, Norman the Nephite's and Larry the Lamanite's Book of Mormon Time Line
- Sherrie Johnson, My First Scripture Stories
- 1995 Book of Mormon Bibliography