You are here
FARMS Review of Books 13/1 (2001)
|Title||FARMS Review of Books 13/1 (2001)|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Year of Publication||2001|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review of Books is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published, primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction: American Apocrypha?
- A Seemingly Strange Story Illuminated
- The Legend and Legacy of Fawn Brodie
- Burden of Proof: A Review of Fingerprints of God, by Arvin S. Gibson
- Denote or Prove?
- Comments on Critical Exchanges
- Takayama: Restoration Revelation as Poetry Rather than Fraud
- He Ain't Heavy
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free