You are here
|Title||FARMS Review of Books 11/1 (1999)|
|Year of Publication||1999|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Publisher||Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review of Books is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published, primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
- Editor's Introduction: Perceptions and Expectations
- The Literary Book of Mormon
- Censoring the Book of Mormon?
- John L. Sorenson, Images of Ancient America: Visualizing Book of Mormon Life
- Turning toward the Wisdom of King Benjamin
- Matthew B. Brown and Paul T. Smith, Symbols in Stone: Symbolism on the Early Temples of the Restoration
- Directions That Diverge: “Jerusalem and Athens” Revisited
- Mark A. Smith, The Power of God
- Letters to an Anti-Mormon
- A Layman's Comparison
- Ten-Year Index to FARMS Review of Books 1989-98