You are here
FARMS Review of Books 10/1 (1998)
|FARMS Review of Books 10/1 (1998)
|Peterson, Daniel C.
|Year of Publication
|Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review of Books is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published, primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction: In the Land of the Lotus-Eaters
- Thomas A. Moore, A Detailed Chronology of the Book of Mormon
- "Shall They Not Both Fall into the Ditch?" What Certain Baptists Think They Know about the Restored Gospel
- Of Your Own Selves Shall Men Arise
- A Response to D. Michael Quinn's Homosexual Distortion of Latter-day Saint History
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Anti-Mormonism and the Newfangled Countercult Culture
- More Installments in a Ficto-Tract Series about Book of Mormon Scholarship
- Index to FARMS Review of Books, 1997
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free