You are here
|Title||The FARMS Review 22/2 (2010)|
|Year of Publication||2010|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
- Editor’s Introduction: An Unapologetic Apology for Apologetics
- To All the World: Reinventing the Church's Media Business
- Joseph Smith, Revelation, and Book of Mormon Geography
- Losing the Remnant: The New Exclusivist “Movement” and the Book of Mormon
- Epistolary Form in the Book of Mormon
- The Covenant of the Promised Land: Territorial Symbolism in the Book of Mormon
- Hindsight on a Book of Mormon Historicity Critique
- On Corrupting the Youth