You are here
|Title||The FARMS Review 22/1 (2010)|
|Year of Publication||2010|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
- Editor's Introduction, A Tidy Garden
- Basic New Perspectives on the Sermon on the Mount
- From the Preface to The Sermon on the Mount in the Light of the Temple
- A Unique Approach to the Sermon on the Mount
- Often in Error, Seldom in Doubt: Rod Meldrum and Book of Mormon DNA
- Understanding the Book of Mormon? He "Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks"
- On Not Understanding the Book of Mormon
- The Book of Mormon and the Origin of Native Americans from a Maternally Inherited DNA Standpoint
- Prospering in the Land of Promise
- The Grace of Christ
- Was Joseph Smith Guilty of Plagiarism?