You are here
|Title||The FARMS Review 18/1 (2006)|
|Year of Publication||2006|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction: Knowing Brother Joseph Again
- Book of Mormon Parenting
- The Bible vs. the Book of Mormon: Still Losing the Battle
- The Book of Mormon Abridged Anew
- Moroni as Angel and as Treasure Guardian
- Addressing Questions surrounding the Book of Mormon and DNA Research
- DNA and the Book of Mormon
- Keep the Old Wine in Old Wineskins: The Pleasing (Not Pleading) Bar of God
- Authority in the Book of Mosiah
- Conjectural Emendation in the Book of Mormon
- The Gospel and the Captive Woman
- Blake Ostler's Mormon Theology
- The Church and Evolution: A Brief History of Official Statements
- Creation by Evolution?
- Joseph Smith and "Interpretive Biography"
- Aaron's Golden Calf
- Mormonism as a Restoration
- “Look unto Abraham Your Father”
- The Old Testament as Reliable History
- Dexiosis and Dextrarum Iunctio: The Sacred Handclasp in the Classical and Early Christian World