You are here
|Title||The FARMS Review 17/2 (2005)|
|Secondary Authors||Peterson, Daniel C.|
|Year of Publication||2005|
|Publisher||Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship|
|Place Published||Provo, UT|
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction—Not So Easily Dismissed: Some Facts for Which Counterexplanations of the Book of Mormon Will Need to Account
- Reading Between the Lines: Book of Mormon Insights from S. Kent Brown
- The Mythical "Manuscript Found"
- The Book of Mormon as Literature
- Behind the Mask, Behind the Curtain: Uncovering the Illusion
- The Wrong Place for Lehi's Trail and the Valley of Lemuel
- Response to Leaving the Saints
- Out of Nothing: A History of Creation ex Nihilo in Early Christian Thought
- Dan Vogel's Family Romance and the Book of Mormon as Smith Family Allegory
- Jews and Mormons: Similarities and Differences
- Reflections on Secular Anti-Mormonism
- The Earliest Textual Sources for Joseph Smith's “New Translation” of the King James Bible
- The Book of Breathings in Its Place
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free