You are here
The FARMS Review 16/2 (2004)
|The FARMS Review 16/2 (2004)
|Peterson, Daniel C.
|Year of Publication
|Foundation for Ancient Research and Mormon Studies
The principal purpose of the FARMS Review is to help serious readers make informed choices and judgments about books published primarily on the Book of Mormon. The evaluations are intended to encourage reliable scholarship on the Book of Mormon.
Items in the BMC Archive are made publicly available for non-commercial, private use. Inclusion within the BMC Archive does not imply endorsement. Items do not represent the official views of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or of Book of Mormon Central.
Table of Contents
- Editor's Introduction: "In the Hope That Something Will Stick": Changing Explanations for the Book of Mormon
- Searching for Book of Mormon Lands in Middle America
- Testaments: The Literary Riches of the Book of Mormon
- The Deuteronomist De-Christianizing of the Old Testament
- Reinventing the Book of Mormon
- Linguistic Puzzles Still Unresolved
- The Most Correct Book
- The Problem of the Sermon on the Mount and 3 Nephi
- Jerusalem in Lehi's Day
- Isaiah in the Bible and the Book of Mormon
- An Exploration in Critical Methodology: Critiquing a Critique
- Limited Geography and the Book of Mormon: Historical Antecedents and Early Interpretations
- The Big Bang: What Does It Mean for Us?
- Mormonism as an Ecclesiology and System of Relatedness
- A Comparative Exercise in Mormon Theology
- Swimming in Symbols
- I Don’t Have a Testimony of the History of the Church
- The Book of Abraham: Ask the Right Questions and Keep On Looking
- Exploring the Isaiah Code: Ascending the Seven Steps on the Stairway to Heaven
- Cowan on the Countercult
Get the latest updates on Book of Mormon topics and research for free